sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.1k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ely862meE
      ely862me
      last edited by

      Yes u can upload a picture from ur pc..if u take a look down in the Replay window it s a tab 'Upload attachment' click it and browse ur picture and click the 'Add the file' button .
      Good luck!

      Elisei (sketchupper)


      Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
      Come and See EliseiDesign

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Scratch the above post. Instead of me continuing my work on the 2010 Mustang I decided to merge some of what I had done with the Milano, doesnโ€™t it just look gorgeous! I am also thinking of a name change, back to just Rogue Milano

        2011 Rogue Milano front.jpg
        2011 Rogue Milano side.jpg
        2011 Rogue Milano rear.jpg

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • G
          GoldenFrog
          last edited by

          Awesome, man thanks alot! โ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„

          Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            GoldenFrog
            last edited by

            Hey, Rogue, check this out : http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4753643e13f1fcc0f6c80f6a5291c505

            What you think? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

            Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Roguer1R
              Roguer1
              last edited by

              Looking good for an early car model. ๐Ÿ‘

              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • G
                GoldenFrog
                last edited by

                Or maybe I should fit it with better rims and hard-tune it: ride height, colour, decals, etc. Or add more polys, and make it a more professional model. Not sure. Probs add more polys.

                Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  GoldenFrog
                  last edited by

                  Thanks, Rogue! ๐Ÿ˜„ I think I may add an interior as soon as I have some large amount of free time. You have any projects going on? Hope your hand mends soon. ๐Ÿ˜„
                  Closest I've ever gotten to breaking bones was when I was practising a stunt for a movie: jumping up and kicking something with both feet...I practised it using a bed.
                  Flew backwards and landed on my wrists. They were bent backwards at the time, so...It hurt...I looked like this: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Lol.

                  Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    GoldenFrog
                    last edited by

                    Any new Wips...? Sorry for tripple posting... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      Nothing new from me. Not much time for SU lately

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • G
                        GoldenFrog
                        last edited by

                        Hm...How sad. ๐Ÿ˜„

                        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • D
                          dmk
                          last edited by

                          hay man when is the 2011 Milano gona be done. just wondering because the tail lights on it are the best 2010 mustage tail lights on the warehouse (considering theres only 2. and i want to try to update my mustangs with 2010 mustang rearend insted of the 2009 rearend style

                          dmkยฎ

                          See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • G
                            GoldenFrog
                            last edited by

                            Hey, Devin, did'nt know you were on here! Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜„

                            Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • D
                              dmk
                              last edited by

                              thank goldenfrog. u like my avitar?

                              dmkยฎ

                              See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                GoldenFrog
                                last edited by

                                Wow, yeah, your avatar is cool! Hey, something's wrong with your signature. Check out my thread about my models here http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=23865 and please give me some feedback! Thanks

                                Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • D
                                  dmk
                                  last edited by

                                  is the signitur fixed? Golden frog

                                  dmkยฎ

                                  See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    GoldenFrog
                                    last edited by

                                    Yeah it's fixed now.

                                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Roguer1R
                                      Roguer1
                                      last edited by

                                      My 2011 Milano is nearly finished; I'll be working on it a bit this weekend I hope. Just have half the dash to do and all the insert details and buttons. The back end isnโ€™t quite 2010 Mustang, itโ€™s very similar but if you look at the shape it is a bit different.

                                      Just got back from a damn hard dayโ€™s work, I work at Wanganui Motors/Ford & Mazda, doing Services, WOF's, etc. Its part of my work experience for the Automotive Mechanics course I'm doing

                                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • G
                                        GoldenFrog
                                        last edited by

                                        Wow. Do you have to work there every day?

                                        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • D
                                          dmk
                                          last edited by

                                          yha i no the 2011 Milano's backemd inst exactly like the 2010 Mustang but its really close and like i sead the the other 2010 mustang on the warehouse have vary crapy tail lights. so yours is the closest/best looking. for not having a reliable blueprint of the car

                                          dmkยฎ

                                          See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            I just work there Fridays, but I do the other 4 days of the working week at course.

                                            Here is an update on the Milano; new 5 point surround sound system, work on the dash, updated tyres. Hopefully I'll finish the dash in the next few weeks, then I'll move onto basic suspension just for looks, then itโ€™ll be finished.
                                            2011 Rogue Milano.jpg
                                            2011 Rogue Milano 2.jpg
                                            2011 Rogue Milano 3.jpg

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 40
                                            • 41
                                            • 42
                                            • 43
                                            • 44
                                            • 45
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 42 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement