sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.2k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Roguer1R
      Roguer1
      last edited by

      I have decided to make a base model Milano and a performance version. I think I may step away from the GT badge and use something a little more unique. I may also indorse some limited sports models of your design. Once the base model and sports models are on the warehouse I hope to see some nice mods, maybe not too extreme but more just tuner models. I will try to choose 2 or 3 designs to add to the collection along with them as recognised Rogue tuner models.

      Shams, Shreeyam, hint, hint ๐Ÿ˜„ (If you want I can drop you a pre release copy for you to play around with).

      IDK how long Iโ€™ll be with my models but I hope to finish them by the end of this month. I have a 4 day weekend coming up so ill be going SU mad. I have a couple of other projects to get to work on too but they wonโ€™t be going on the 3DWH, one model is 20MB! (Ford Falcon) which will be available, in future, off site.

      -I only have to finish the dash and centre console on the Milano, itโ€™s looking damn great!

      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • B
        BLANK
        last edited by

        Sweet! I just started my ten-day midterm break, but thanks to you guys, I'm unemployed.

        Why yes, I'd like to have a copy of a demo.

        If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Roguer1R
          Roguer1
          last edited by

          ๐Ÿ‘

          Feel free to follow me with Buzz http://www.google.com/profiles/RogueAutomotiveDesign?hl=en

          Sorry if I double post


          2011 Rogue Milano.jpg

          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            GoldenFrog
            last edited by

            Hey, that interior shot is lookin' great! By the way, is there any way to post images without having a URL for the image? Better said, can I embed a pic straight from my computer?

            Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • ely862meE
              ely862me
              last edited by

              Yes u can upload a picture from ur pc..if u take a look down in the Replay window it s a tab 'Upload attachment' click it and browse ur picture and click the 'Add the file' button .
              Good luck!

              Elisei (sketchupper)


              Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
              Come and See EliseiDesign

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Roguer1R
                Roguer1
                last edited by

                Scratch the above post. Instead of me continuing my work on the 2010 Mustang I decided to merge some of what I had done with the Milano, doesnโ€™t it just look gorgeous! I am also thinking of a name change, back to just Rogue Milano

                2011 Rogue Milano front.jpg
                2011 Rogue Milano side.jpg
                2011 Rogue Milano rear.jpg

                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  GoldenFrog
                  last edited by

                  Awesome, man thanks alot! โ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„

                  Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    GoldenFrog
                    last edited by

                    Hey, Rogue, check this out : http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=4753643e13f1fcc0f6c80f6a5291c505

                    What you think? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      Looking good for an early car model. ๐Ÿ‘

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • G
                        GoldenFrog
                        last edited by

                        Or maybe I should fit it with better rims and hard-tune it: ride height, colour, decals, etc. Or add more polys, and make it a more professional model. Not sure. Probs add more polys.

                        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • G
                          GoldenFrog
                          last edited by

                          Thanks, Rogue! ๐Ÿ˜„ I think I may add an interior as soon as I have some large amount of free time. You have any projects going on? Hope your hand mends soon. ๐Ÿ˜„
                          Closest I've ever gotten to breaking bones was when I was practising a stunt for a movie: jumping up and kicking something with both feet...I practised it using a bed.
                          Flew backwards and landed on my wrists. They were bent backwards at the time, so...It hurt...I looked like this: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Lol.

                          Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • G
                            GoldenFrog
                            last edited by

                            Any new Wips...? Sorry for tripple posting... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

                            Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Roguer1R
                              Roguer1
                              last edited by

                              Nothing new from me. Not much time for SU lately

                              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                GoldenFrog
                                last edited by

                                Hm...How sad. ๐Ÿ˜„

                                Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • D
                                  dmk
                                  last edited by

                                  hay man when is the 2011 Milano gona be done. just wondering because the tail lights on it are the best 2010 mustage tail lights on the warehouse (considering theres only 2. and i want to try to update my mustangs with 2010 mustang rearend insted of the 2009 rearend style

                                  dmkยฎ

                                  See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    GoldenFrog
                                    last edited by

                                    Hey, Devin, did'nt know you were on here! Welcome! ๐Ÿ˜„

                                    Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • D
                                      dmk
                                      last edited by

                                      thank goldenfrog. u like my avitar?

                                      dmkยฎ

                                      See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • G
                                        GoldenFrog
                                        last edited by

                                        Wow, yeah, your avatar is cool! Hey, something's wrong with your signature. Check out my thread about my models here http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=23865 and please give me some feedback! Thanks

                                        Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • D
                                          dmk
                                          last edited by

                                          is the signitur fixed? Golden frog

                                          dmkยฎ

                                          See my models at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?uq=13272125559300964517&scoring=m

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • G
                                            GoldenFrog
                                            last edited by

                                            Yeah it's fixed now.

                                            Remember, great minds think alike, and fools never differ.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 23
                                            • 24
                                            • 25
                                            • 26
                                            • 27
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 25 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement