sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.7k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      MrPlanet
      last edited by

      Yeah. My V is for edges on/off my B is for hidden geometry and my N is for profiles.

      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Yeah, I have set-up one or two. I don’t often bother but I may end up adding a few more.
        Now that you mention it πŸ˜„

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          BLANK
          last edited by

          [Threadjack]

          Alright people, injecting car quiz into this thread.

          This is a 1969 Shelby GT500: Photo
          And this is a 1969 Shelby GT500: Photo
          As you might've noticed, it's a fakie. So, anyone knows the original car?

          Full story here, but don't just jump to the conclusion!

          Beautiful craftsman, BTW.

          If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            Looks good. I have seen a couple of earlier model retro-build’s. Based on the GT500XR, not the best build but its still unique. Oh, btw, link to the full story is wrong
            2008shelby1_07.jpg2008shelby1_05.jpg

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • M
              MrPlanet
              last edited by

              Ok.. is this a render or a reference pic? πŸ‘Š

              I reject your reality and substitute my own.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                BLANK
                last edited by

                Grr... and again, here.

                That's a good example too. I wouldn't agree with the taillights being slightly angled, but may be it's just the point of view.

                If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Roguer1R
                  Roguer1
                  last edited by

                  Just some pic's of my Mondeo..Oh, and the Mondeo model
                  2007 Ford Mondeo.jpg
                  2007 Ford Mondeo..jpg
                  2007 Ford Mondeo.skp

                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • M
                    MrPlanet
                    last edited by

                    Great model. Just like the actual car. πŸ‘

                    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • B
                      BLANK
                      last edited by

                      Weeee! Nice.

                      Any plans for the Mk6 Fiesta? I know, I'm just trying to keep you busy. πŸ˜›

                      If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        I might make a Mk6 fiesta if I make a last gen Mondeo, which is probably one of the best looking sedans around. Damn, i wish I had the SU energy to make most fords since 2000 but it’ll take soo damn long!

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          New wheel
                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=164712e9159034765644dce863327c60
                          My Thirty Fifth wheel. Based off that of the 2000 Ford Cougar
                          Rogue D-034.jpg
                          Rogue D-034 2.jpg
                          ford cougar.jpg
                          ford cougar 2.jpg
                          ford cougar 3.jpg

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            BLANK
                            last edited by

                            πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                            You might want to work only on two models at a time. Otherwise things don't really work quite well. My work is easy compared to yours, but working with more than two models gets annoying and one ends up finished months later.

                            If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • D
                              dolphus
                              last edited by

                              You really do spectacular work i love visiting you "nook" please keep on posting πŸ‘ πŸ‘Ž

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Roguer1R
                                Roguer1
                                last edited by

                                Thanks for the advice and comments, they are always welcome.

                                New model!

                                My Thirty Sixth wheel. Based off that of the Audi RS6. I have dropped the detail a bit, from a 100 sided circle to a 50 sided one. This is a request by Alex.
                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=55a1e540c3ca60c45644dce863327c60

                                Rogue D-035.jpg
                                Rogue D-035 2.jpg

                                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  BLANK
                                  last edited by

                                  50-sided is still "heavy". I once did a 100-sided wheel for Alex (Viper, I think) and then compared it to its 24-sided version: My head exploded. 50-sided wheels still have the same effect, so I got rid of my old wheels and redid them. But who knows, may be some day I'll do 100-sided ones...

                                  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                  Great wheel by the way, and not just because I'm an Audiphile...

                                  If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • U
                                    Ultimatez 32
                                    last edited by

                                    Didn't know you guys incredibly rise the edges in a circle....... πŸŽ‰
                                    great wheel by the way

                                    Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • B
                                      BLANK
                                      last edited by

                                      ... Nothing new? Okay.

                                      [treadjack]

                                      I was just updating one of my models - the Gallardo racecar - and I saw one of my older models in the related item list. It was the Cadillac XLR and my god is it hideous. What was I even thinking?

                                      Ever happened this to you? Ever modelled anything weird in the past and wished it'd go away?

                                      If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Roguer1R
                                        Roguer1
                                        last edited by

                                        ..A render of my XA GT

                                        Anomaly:
                                        XA GT weird thing.jpg

                                        Anomaly fixed in CS2:
                                        XA GT photoshop.jpg

                                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          Lol, I know what you mean. That’s why I go through and clean out my models occasionally.

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • B
                                            BLANK
                                            last edited by

                                            Cheater. πŸ˜›

                                            I have to retouch renders with Photoshop A LOT. It's almost impossible to get what you want out these render programs - it's like they have a mind on their own.

                                            If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 14
                                            • 15
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 13 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement