sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.4k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F
      ForzaMotors
      last edited by

      I am finally working on a new car, thing. It is called the Forza IQ Orbit. Here's a sneak preview for you.


      The crash test did not go so well!!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • J
        JaViXP
        last edited by

        ... 😲
        Is that an egg?

        "Giving up is way harder than trying"
        JaViXP's Rendering

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • F
          FioranoJC
          last edited by

          @javixp said:

          ... 😲
          Is that an egg?

          😆 I may present to you:
          the Forza EGG. A revolutionary egg coming from the Forza Chicken.

          No just joking my friend. I'm really wondering what you'll come up with next.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            Hmmm, I'm guessing it’ll be similar to the Luxury or super compact bubble cars.

            Possibly electric or Hybrid?

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              Blah11
              last edited by

              @marian said:

              @blah11 said:

              OH PLEASE on everything that is holey can you make a modern version of this car
              http://www.gtoalley.com/gtopics/69jbgto.jpg
              the 1969 GTO
              I love that mustang concept.

              Uhmm Blah that's not a mustang ...that's in fact a 1969 Pontiac(God rest its soul) GTO.

              ya know what I can see the resemblance but it looks more like one of the new mustangs to me more then I would think of the 69 GTO Thats only my opinion though.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Roguer1R
                Roguer1
                last edited by

                ...

                I just felt like finally starting one of the Ford concepts I have images of.

                The Ford Mustela II Ghia
                73ghia_ford_mustela2_02.jpg
                73ghia_ford_mustela2_03.jpg

                De Tomaso had the original design from Ghia, it was call the Mustela I
                1969_mustela_01.jpg

                ...which was also built for Lancia as the 1969 Lancia Fulvia 1600 Competizione
                69Ghia_Lancia_fulvia-1600HF_Competizione_03.jpg

                and here is my model so far
                1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia.jpg
                1973 Ford Mustela II Ghia.skp

                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • B
                  BLANK
                  last edited by

                  Wow. Working with that image only?

                  If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • J
                    JaViXP
                    last edited by

                    Looks great! It has to be hard to work with only one image.

                    "Giving up is way harder than trying"
                    JaViXP's Rendering

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      Yup, its definitely going to be a mission

                      Here is a new model:
                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=19eeb87d444e7df6d7389bfd05f65622
                      This model is inspired by the Ford IXG by Ghia. This Hydrogen-Electric prototype would be to test top speed and fuel efficiency. A top speed of 200mph and a range of 1200miles with a single gallon of Hydrogen.
                      Rogue Speeder H-E front.jpg
                      Rogue Speeder H-E rear.jpg

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        BLANK
                        last edited by

                        <Insert Jezza's rant about electric cars here>

                        But seriously, nice work. A bit messed up in the middle though.

                        What I find funny here is the transition of the poly count throughout the model. 😄 But nice size considering the no. of polygons.

                        If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Roguer1R
                          Roguer1
                          last edited by

                          ..Yeah, the model was originally just going to be a nothing. It is a little odd, that’s why I haven’t badged it. I just wanted to get this model out of the way

                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            Just a quick sketch on a Sunday afternoon:
                            http://picasaweb.google.com/RogueAutomotiveDesign/Drawings?authkey=Gv1sRgCObJ-tKzia7-RQ#5365162949147566866

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • F
                              ForzaMotors
                              last edited by

                              Cool drawing. I was just drawing some head light options for my new model.
                              http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=9be12d0fa0&view=att&th=122d9274f888de91&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_fxv7rowe0&zw

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                BLANK
                                last edited by

                                Nice drawing. That got me thinking about drawing a modern yet retro version of the Escort. Hmm...

                                @unknownuser said:

                                I just wanted to get this model out of the way

                                Well, at least you get stuff done. I still have a messy Volkswagen Beetle in my hard drive just begging to be worked on. Same story with a Mazda RX-7, a Countach, a Defender, etc. (Working on messy imports are really fun!)

                                Yeah, tons of models that still need work, but I seem to have gotten addicted to low-poly models and SP3...

                                If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • F
                                  ForzaMotors
                                  last edited by

                                  What happened? There hasn't been any activity in four Days. Wake up people, it's time to get typing!

                                  New taillights!!!Forza QS-5 004.jpg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Roguer1R
                                    Roguer1
                                    last edited by

                                    Looks great as always!

                                    I have been working on a request by a Ford Falcon fan, author of aussiecoupes.net

                                    The request isn’t going to be revealed as of yet but this is a test model built in Esperient Creator. It is a standalone executable to view a 3D model. It’s handy because the end user doesn’t need any knowledge of SketchUp or other 3D programs to navigate the model. I will eventually move onto adding other features but for now this is just to show you all how handy this program is. The program allows for real-time rendering of textures, reflections and so on. It also allows the user to create games.
                                    ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwZs4BoYH-Y )

                                    Just click the downlaod link on the page:
                                    http://cid-4a6ec86d99895c84.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/Rogue%20Paramount%20Coup%C3%A9.zip

                                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • J
                                      JaViXP
                                      last edited by

                                      Beatiful cars! I like the wheels 👍

                                      "Giving up is way harder than trying"
                                      JaViXP's Rendering

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • B
                                        BLANK
                                        last edited by

                                        Wow, the wheel looks great! But I think it can do with a smaller hubcap, because it's awesome without the hubcap.

                                        About the Ford Mustela: Why don't you call it a "Rogue-model-inspired-by-the-Mustela"? Because it'll avoid the people from b*tching and whining when they find out that it's inaccurate (the world's filled with jealousy).

                                        Or how about a modern-retro version of it (a la Lamborghini Miura Concept)?

                                        Just my two-cents 😄

                                        If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          Some pics of the revised Falcon XA, XB and XB GT. I will be making the XA GT and the XC models soon. Also, some pics of my new wheel. EDIT: XA GT finished
                                          Ford Falcon XA Hardtop.jpg
                                          Ford Falcon XA GT Hardtop.jpg
                                          Ford Falcon XB Hardtop.jpg
                                          Ford Falcon XB GT Hardtop.jpg

                                          Ford Falcon XB Hardtop - new wheel.jpg
                                          Ford Falcon XB Hardtop - new wheel 2.jpg

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            Hmm

                                            New model!
                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=c959b418d86b915dd7389bfd05f65622

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 27
                                            • 28
                                            • 29
                                            • 30
                                            • 31
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 29 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement