sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 435.2k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      JaViXP
      last edited by

      Those renders are awesome Ben!

      "Giving up is way harder than trying"
      JaViXP's Rendering

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Well Shams, your computer was most likely just doing the render. I had quite a lot else going on at the same time as the renders so they took about 50 minutes each. I only have a single core processor so nothing super fast.

        Here are more renders
        http://picasaweb.google.com/RogueAutomotiveDesign/Other3D
        Ford Visos front.jpg
        I'm so happy with the results
        Ford Visos rear.jpg

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          BLANK
          last edited by

          Sweet renders!

          Oh, I see my problem. My pc is actually dual-core. It's just the RAM is below the minumum requirement. Looks like I bought the word "Vista" rather than the computer...

          Anyway, the Dorifto Cobra is done. Here's a screenshot of the awesomeness:
          Me pulling a Vaughn Gittin Jr. impression. Yes, those captions and smoke DO show up.
          The controls are a bit tricky. The controls on the left are inverse (S is forward; W is backward) - it's the only way I guess. I could've removed the controls on the left, but that would leave the car one-speed, thus making it harder to drift. Oh well, have fun.

          2009 Trojan Cobra (Dorifto Edition).skp

          If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Roguer1R
            Roguer1
            last edited by

            Fun game Shams. Although its a little odd without markers.

            Here is a little something people might be interested in:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKQs9OU-Rig
            Trojan Cobra Boss.jpg

            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Roguer1R
              Roguer1
              last edited by

              BLAH, I'm soo board!

              More renders
              http://picasaweb.google.com/RogueAutomotiveDesign/Other3D#

              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • alexandre skA
                alexandre sk
                last edited by

                nice models ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • J
                  JaViXP
                  last edited by

                  Cool thanks for the video Ben! I finally learnt how to do a good render

                  "Giving up is way harder than trying"
                  JaViXP's Rendering

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Roguer1R
                    Roguer1
                    last edited by

                    ๐Ÿ‘

                    I just noticed what Crystal does; it projects whatโ€™s on the other side. I have started using Glass, as I should have XP. I noticed after looking at the render of my Falcon

                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      I have redone my Falcon Renders and have done some GT S renders too.

                      I might actually start some modeling today
                      http://picasaweb.google.com/RogueAutomotiveDesign/Trojan3D
                      http://picasaweb.google.com/RogueAutomotiveDesign/Other3D
                      Trojan Cobra GT S front low.jpg

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Roguer1R
                        Roguer1
                        last edited by

                        This is sooo boring!

                        Here is a little more work (1 or so hours) on my Mach II:
                        ford mach II front.jpg
                        ford mach II.zip
                        ford mach II rear.jpg

                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • J
                          JaViXP
                          last edited by

                          What do you want me to say? You know this car is brilliant ๐Ÿ˜„

                          "Giving up is way harder than trying"
                          JaViXP's Rendering

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • M
                            MrPlanet
                            last edited by

                            Perfect, no suggestions AT ALL

                            I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Roguer1R
                              Roguer1
                              last edited by

                              Thanks for the comments

                              Here is a new model. I forgot to model the XA Falcon before the XB, so here it is:
                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=b1513006d2466e61636a25380d820df
                              Ford Falcon XA Hardtop.jpg

                              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Roguer1R
                                Roguer1
                                last edited by

                                I accidentally deleted my other Falcon models when I tried to remove them from my collection so feel free to re-rate

                                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  BLANK
                                  last edited by

                                  I was searching for the Mach II on the net and only found one picture. Is it really that unpopular? Those vents behind the rear window, mid-engine? If not, they could be exhaust pipes. And if they were...

                                  If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Roguer1R
                                    Roguer1
                                    last edited by

                                    Well, the Mach II was only a concept and those things on the rear are just vents

                                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Roguer1R
                                      Roguer1
                                      last edited by

                                      Here is a bit more work (about 1 1/2 hours worth)
                                      ford mach II.jpg

                                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • J
                                        JaViXP
                                        last edited by

                                        Looks great ๐Ÿ‘

                                        "Giving up is way harder than trying"
                                        JaViXP's Rendering

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • B
                                          BLANK
                                          last edited by

                                          @blank said:

                                          And if they were...

                                          ... that would be awesome. There, FIFY ๐Ÿ˜„

                                          • I'm liking how it's shaping up. Now's the most annoying part, I guess?

                                          • Anything of the production-spec Visos?

                                          • I uploaded another Milano render, but I guess no.10 is going to be the last; technical trouble...

                                          http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/SlJgQAgicWI/AAAAAAAAARY/DNNZj05KiCo/s512/2010 Rogue Milano (10).jpg

                                          Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                                          favicon

                                          (picasaweb.google.com)

                                          If only the Yakuza had heard of Australia... [url=http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cd46471677a3e490b8f4e95477ed5df:21uuz2ul]Ford Falcon sedan conversion[/url:21uuz2ul] [img:21uuz2ul]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXlDhsgmn6Q/S2Qi2PU4IJI/AAAAAAAAAuE/AqSICmCNiS4/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:21uuz2ul]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • MarianM
                                            Marian
                                            last edited by

                                            If you're all so bored we should do a project or something together,...designing a new car or something unrelated to cars.
                                            What say you?...guys ๐Ÿ˜›

                                            http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 19 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement