sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rogue's W.I.P's!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    922 Posts 55 Posters 434.4k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • EddyNLE
      EddyNL
      last edited by

      Cool looking cars man!
      The grey one reminds me of a Chrysler Crossfire.

      viewtopic.php?f=271&t=11903 Modelling my city for Google Earth!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Roguer1R
        Roguer1
        last edited by

        Thanks for al the comments, here is another work in progress.

        I am modeling a series of Ford Sierra's, starting with the coupe
        Poly's: 2600+
        Time: 3+ hours
        Sierra front.jpg
        Sierra rear.jpg
        Sierra print.jpg

        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Roguer1R
          Roguer1
          last edited by

          A little update:
          Sierra.jpg

          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            GreenToaster
            last edited by

            Awesome!

            If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • G
              GreenToaster
              last edited by

              LOL! Every time I click to see the larger image, I instinctively try to spin it so I can see more, like I'm in SketchUp.

              Anyone else do that too?

              Rogue - very nice work - I hope to be there someday. Keep going!

              If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Roguer1R
                Roguer1
                last edited by

                Yes, I have gotten into the same habbit. When i open a image in photo gallery every now and again i click and drag to orbit (damn silly idea). Somehow my mind thinks I can orbit a 2d image to see more of it.

                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  geh4evr
                  last edited by

                  Hey Rogue, that's looking really good!

                  By the way, have you had a chance to do anything with that .gif I sent you?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Roguer1R
                    Roguer1
                    last edited by

                    @geh4evr said:

                    Hey Rogue, that's looking really good!

                    By the way, have you had a chance to do anything with that .gif I sent you?

                    I have tryed to upload it to my website but it wont accept it. Something to do with it being too large or something I cant figure out. I'll try to get it working some time with'n the next few days.

                    Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Roguer1R
                      Roguer1
                      last edited by

                      Sorry for the lack of updates. Here is a little work on the Artega GT, although a small amount it will improve the look of the model a lot

                      Old Wheel:
                      Rogue D-003 old.jpg
                      New Wheel (with tyre tread and more poly's):
                      Rogue D-003 new.jpg

                      Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • R
                        REGIS
                        last edited by

                        @greentoaster said:

                        LOL! Every time I click to see the larger image, I instinctively try to spin it so I can see more, like I'm in SketchUp.

                        Anyone else do that too?

                        Rogue - very nice work - I hope to be there someday. Keep going!

                        Me too 🤣
                        I think it's due to sketchup addicting

                        Nice models Rogue.

                        cheers

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • C
                          chango70
                          last edited by

                          Yep

                          I once tried to spin my sketchup render during a presentation. Highly embarrasing. 😳

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Roguer1R
                            Roguer1
                            last edited by

                            Here is my latest model. It is for FJC's soapbox contest but I dont think it is entirely right for the part.If not I'll upload it as something else.

                            Modeling time: 2 hours

                            Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                            favicon

                            (sketchup.google.com)

                            Rogue SoapBox.jpg
                            Rogue SoapBox2.jpg
                            Rogue SoapBox3.jpg
                            Rogue SoapBox4.jpg
                            Rogue SoapBox5.jpg

                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Roguer1R
                              Roguer1
                              last edited by

                              Here is a model I have worked on for a while. It is based on the new Ford Mondeo and Mazda 6. The wheels are the Rogue D-014(as shown above). I have spent a few hours on it now and its such a nice looking car. Tigre Feroce® has finished his version of the same cars, it is the TigreFeroce Lexington:
                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=e66910c26e9c502861f847beacf1ec15&prevstart=0

                              The 300 ST has a total of 50,000 polys and is arround 20-30% complete.
                              Here are some screen shots:
                              Rogue 300 ST.jpg
                              Rogue 300 ST..jpg
                              Rogue 300 ST...jpg
                              Rogue 300 ST....jpg

                              Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Roguer1R
                                Roguer1
                                last edited by

                                Sarcasm: "Looks great Rogue"

                                Let’s continue. I am working on a Scratch modeling tutorial for cars to go along with my modeling from blueprints one: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=de3c151d9d1209fc5ef6f8ebfad7f16

                                It is about 40-50% complete at 1-2 hours work. I’ll post it to the 3D Warehouse when done.

                                Here is a screen shot:
                                [attachment=3:1mzymn9d]<!-- ia3 -->Scratch Car Modeling Tutorial. jpg<!-- ia3 -->[/attachment:1mzymn9d]

                                And here is a wheel I just uploaded to the 3D Warehouse:
                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=352a158c6d0044a5b544bc0e3faafdb

                                [attachment=2:1mzymn9d]<!-- ia2 -->Rogue D-014.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:1mzymn9d]

                                [attachment=1:1mzymn9d]<!-- ia1 -->Rogue D-014..jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:1mzymn9d]

                                [attachment=0:1mzymn9d]<!-- ia0 -->Rogue D-014...jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1mzymn9d]


                                Scratch Car Modeling Tutorial.jpg


                                Rogue D-014.jpg


                                Rogue D-014..jpg


                                Rogue D-014...jpg

                                Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Roguer1R
                                  Roguer1
                                  last edited by

                                  Once again I am talking to myself. This forum is dying, just like the warehouse

                                  Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    GreenToaster
                                    last edited by

                                    @unknownuser said:

                                    Once again I am talking to myself. This forum is dying, just like the warehouse
                                    No, no, no you're not!

                                    Keep going - I'm sure that like me, there are many others who think your work is amazing, really awesome.

                                    Zoom, zoom!

                                    If you really want something you won't ever stop pursuing it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • GaieusG
                                      Gaieus
                                      last edited by

                                      Well, I can see topics nicely recovering after the crash... (I am just a lurker, you know)
                                      😉

                                      Gai...

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Roguer1R
                                        Roguer1
                                        last edited by

                                        Thanks, its just good to actualy have someone comment on a model. I havnt really been getting feedback for weeks so I though my attempt at getting useful viewer feedback were failing. Its really great when someone has something positive to say about my designs and modeling. It helps with design development.

                                        Thanks.

                                        Here is one of the wheels that will be on the options list for my new Rogue Sedan:

                                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=6a52b420929c0dc48cb857c33eef76b8
                                        Rogue D-016.jpg
                                        Rogue D-016..jpg
                                        Rogue D-016...jpg
                                        Rogue D-016....jpg
                                        Rogue D-016.....jpg

                                        Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Roguer1R
                                          Roguer1
                                          last edited by

                                          In my spare time I got a little more done.
                                          Rogue Sentient.jpg

                                          Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Roguer1R
                                            Roguer1
                                            last edited by

                                            Another new wheel:

                                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=45d409ad4f30c8678cb857c33eef76b8
                                            Rogue D-017.jpg
                                            Rogue D-017..jpg
                                            Rogue D-017...jpg
                                            Rogue D-017....jpg
                                            Rogue D-017.....jpg

                                            Find all my models on the 3D Warehouse

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 46
                                            • 47
                                            • 7 / 47
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement