sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Thai Style House

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    26 Posts 24 Posters 4.4k Views 24 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      JenniferT
      last edited by

      I love all the decks and walkways. The model looks much nicer than the actual building although it looks like they're still doing construction on it. I do agree that it takes a little time for the eye to adjust to all the red and differentiate between the roof, walls, floors and other materials of the model.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • FrederikF
        Frederik
        last edited by

        Sure is going to be interesting to see when you'll get a reply...
        This is a 2 year old thread you're bringing back to life... πŸ˜†
        Moreover... If you take a look at the user profile, you'll see that friday-night isn't visiting SCF that frequently... πŸ˜‰

        Cheers
        Kim Frederik

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • honoluludesktopH
          honoluludesktop
          last edited by

          I once (20 years ago) tried to build a shop in Phuket using historical forms, carved wood, etc. and was told that it would cost at least 10 times as much. The contractor somehow did the entire project out of plywood, etc.

          Nice looking work, I see that you had better luck then I finding someone to build your vision.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • F
            friday-night
            last edited by

            Hi everyone! I'm back! … Sorry to be gone so long.

            Especially "Frederik" I'm Sorry!...I'm back!..

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Mike LuceyM
              Mike Lucey
              last edited by

              Hi WANAT,

              Its good to see you are back. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

              Mike

              Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                br_rudolf
                last edited by

                AMAIZING I LOVE IT!

                --- The sky is not the limit , its just the begining ---

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                Register Login
                • 1
                • 2
                • 2 / 2
                • First post
                  Last post
                Buy SketchPlus
                Buy SUbD
                Buy WrapR
                Buy eBook
                Buy Modelur
                Buy Vertex Tools
                Buy SketchCuisine
                Buy FormFonts

                Advertisement